Monday 8 October 2012

Exploring is one of my many passions in life, it genuinely is what keeps me sane. I have seen the world in fragments; experiencing it from a tourist's perspective. I have visited places that are so mesmerizingly beautiful, it is hard to believe they exist. All I have left of these experiences are my memories, and what are memories without any supporting evidence? - I believe that they are snippets, snippets which are purely subjective to you and I. This is why I have set myself the challenge of creating a photographic journal, something to evidence my encounters/experiences with whatever interests me.



This project has actually been ongoing for several months now, I document almost everything I do on a disposable camera. Using this specific method of photographing my subjects makes the moment more intimate and personal. I look forward to sharing more of my pictures with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment